- Work with clients to address their risk management and insurance needs.
- Perform needs analysis and recommend suitable insurance products.
- Conduct business development activities to acquire new clients.
- Establish and develop strong client relationships.
- Maintain a sound level of product, procedures, systems and industry knowledge, across specific product lines.
- Process transactions and maintain accurate records.
Key skills or attributes
- Intelligent and articulate
- Excellent communicator
$50,000 – $100,000
This salary range may be exceeded by earnings from commissions and fees.
Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)