|Standard Course Price||$80|
|Suggested study time||8 hours|
|Enrolment period||1 year|
|Practice exam||Not applicable|
Click here!Have questions?
WHO SHOULD ENROL
- Life insurers and life insurance agents
- Financial services professionals requiring continuing education (where applicable)
- Individuals who wish to broaden/improve their knowledge about ethics
|Format||Online unproctored exam|
|Time permitted||240 minutes|
|Question format||Multiple choice|
Click here!CE Credit Matrix
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Ethical conduct
- Conflicts of interest
- Ethical selling
- Fiduciary obligations
- Principal/agent relationship
- Responsibilities and obligations
- Dealing with complaints and unethical behaviour
- Educational requirements, statutes, regulations, and codes of conduct
Follow these instructions.
- Select the LOGIN/REGISTER box.
- For returning students, login using your username and password. Select “Enrol in a Course” in the menu bar.
For new students choose "Become a Student" and supply all mandatory information in the following screens.
- If you have a contract code and password, enter it where required and click "Yes". If you do not have a contract code, click "No".
- Select the course you want to enrol in. Click “Next”.
- If optional products are available for purchase, they will appear for you to select. Click “Next”.
- Complete your profile information as indicated on the screen. Take care in completing your mailing and shipping address to ensure that any materials that you have ordered will be delivered promptly and correctly. Click the "Save" button to proceed to the shopping cart.
- Verify your shopping cart information and click on "Process Payment".
- Review the Terms and Conditions completely. To accept the Terms and Conditions, check the box and click "Yes". If you do not want to accept the Terms and Conditions, click "No". Your course enrolment will be cancelled.
- Provide your credit card information and click on "Pay Now". Please do not touch the screen until your payment has been processed. A copy of the receipt will appear and can be printed for your records. The receipt will also be stored in your student record for future reference.
All content-related inquiries may be sent to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the following information so we may better assist you:
- Student name
- Student number
- Course you're enrolled in
- Exact location of question in the course (unit, lesson, page title)
- Your question
No, an online unproctored exam is an exam that is taken via www.ifse.ca. The exam is available 24/7 and may be completed from any location where there is internet access. You receive your grade immediately upon submission.
You can access your online unproctored exam by logging into your IFSE account. Once you have logged in:
- Select "Launch this Course".
- Once you launch the course, you can access your Examination or Assessment.
There is no cost to re-write an online unproctored exam with the exception of the Labour Sponsored Investment Funds Course (LSIF), Canadian Deposits Self-Study Course offered by the Registered Deposit Brokers Association (RDBA). Click here to view the cost to re-write the online exam for this course. You must contact us to pay the re-write fee. Once the re-write fee is paid, IFSE will reset your exam.
IFSE Institute cannot be held responsible for technical problems that you experience with your equipment or internet service. You can check out the user requirements here.